These are my own perceptions,as they occur in my mind and the insights,the interpretations and my understanding the subject matter, are there, for the public discussion..............

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Prasadam

Why is that I am not getting what I want,even though I am working very hard towards my desired goal? All my efforts are in vain,even my poojas and prayers to the God are not getting me the answer.

We have noticed ,in Indian temples and other worship places,they do elaborate poojas for very long time and only at the end of it, the Prasadams are distributed. This shoud mean that only when the effort is totally complete,you get the result.

So if we can assume that everything in this world is a gift of the God,including ones own life, and what ever we are striving to attain is the prasadam of the God. And here in lies the answer for my question.That my attempt is not complete to get the desired result. That I have to keep striving until I get the Prasadam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home