These are my own perceptions,as they occur in my mind and the insights,the interpretations and my understanding the subject matter, are there, for the public discussion..............

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Archana

Pushpanjali

Flowers are there in this world,only to offer them to the Gods.You can see ladies in India wearing them on their heads. In Tirumala this is not allowed, as they too think that all the flowers are for the Loard only.I wonder, if only I can grow a flower garden in my backyards and pluck the flowers everyday and do a Sahasranama archana to Lord Srikrishna. Or if I can do an Ashtothara shatham everyday to Lord Guruvayurappa. Or at least pluck one rose everyday and offer it to His lotus feet everyday. Can I do it.....?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home